- ・Name: Borderless IR Co., Ltd.
- ・Location: 6F Toyo Bldg., 1-2-10 Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0027
- ・Phone: +81-(0)3-4588-6706
- ・Fax: +81-(0)3-6893-8860
Borderless IR specializes in the overseas distribution of investor relations (IR) information. Our key strength lies in our dissemination of breaking corporate information directly to overseas investors via news releases and analyst reports. This information is also transmitted instantaneously to Reuters, Bloomberg and other leading global media. In these ways, our highly experienced IR professionals provide robust IR support for your company. Contact us to learn how.
- ・Production and transmission of overseas news releases
- ・Production and dissemination of analyst reports
- ・Production of English-language quarterly earnings reports
- ・Production of English-language IR websites
- ・Annual report production
- ・Overseas shareholder ID reports
- ・Overseas shareholder voting rights service
- ・Overseas institutional shareholder awareness surveys (perception studies)
- ・Overseas institutional investor targeting studies
- ・Planning and operation of overseas IR roadshows
- ・Translation of results briefings and other IR materials
- Tohru Fukuda
- Born in 1960. Graduate of Waseda University and Bond University (MBA), Chartered Member of the Securities Analysts Association of Japan (CMA®).
Joined Nomura Securities, and responded to “Big Bang” deregulation in the UK while working at Nomura Securities there.
After being seconded to Nomura IR, began providing IR consulting service, consulting with 173 companies and advising 791.
Established Fukuda Research Institute in 2005, where he is representative director.
Chartered Member of the Securities Analysts Association of Japan, lecturer at Kanto Gakuin University and Kokugakuin University
- Yojiro Kindaichi
- Born in 1964. Graduate of Kwansei Gakuin University, Chartered Member of the Securities Analysts Association of Japan (CMA®), Small and Medium Enterprise Management Consultant, registered with the Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry.
Joined Nippon Kangyo Kakumaru Securities (now Mizuho Securities), engaging in IR consulting at Kankaku Research Institute.
Specializes in strategic IR consulting aimed at enhancing corporate value, directly advising more than 200 companies.
As a securities analyst, has authored more than 1,000 analyst reports. Also operates the Kitahama IR Fund, based on his reports’ investment judgments.
Established KCR, Inc., in 2000, where he is representative director.
Chartered Member of the Securities Analysts Association of Japan, representative director of Kitahama Capital Asset Management Co., Ltd (Kinki Local Finance Bureau Chief (Kinsho) No. 66), director of Specified Nonprofit Corporation Japan Life Plan Institute, member of the National Investor Relations Institute